Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Evan the Abominable Snowbear



So Evan is preparing for winter with his snowbear outfit. It is just about the only way I can keep his feet warm. He loves to take his socks off his feet as quickly as I put them on. I am not sure if it is a game or if he is trying to return circulation to his feet. Evan's leggies are very chunky. They are like tree trunks. Therefore he has no ankles. I have been putting size 24 mos. socks on him but they still leave a ring around where his ankles are supposed to be. Hopefully he will continue to grow up and not out or else we might have a big problem on our hands (or should I say feet)! Otherwise everything is great. Evan turns 8 months on December 6th. Where has the time gone?! Our little man is growing up so quickly.

2 comments:

GiGi said...

There is nothing abominable about that precious snowbear! He is such a handsome little fellow.

Thanks for sharing the pictures Linz. It makes me feel like I am there and part of watching him grown up.

I love you guys!

Grammy

GiGi said...

I should have edited that comment and said "grow" up!

Sheez, 6 1/2 hours in bad traffic will do it to you every time