Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Wine Tasting...Mmm Mmm


We have been making our way through the Hunter Valley, vineyard by vineyard. The tastings are free and we take full advantage of them. Of course we buy a bottle of wine at many of the places so I think it all comes out even in the end. The only problem with "tasting" all that wine is that we forget to take pictures of the places we have been. These are just a few of the pics. We will try to do better next time! Oh, just as a side note: Evan forgot his I.D. so he is not able to taste. But that works out okay; we made him the D.D.!



2 comments:

grandpa said...

I really would like to be at the wine tastings! Free??? That would not be good!!! Looks like some much fun!
Grandpa

Auntie JJ said...

Did Evan get into that Wine? It looks like he is having a wild time in that stroller! HA!