Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!! IT'S A GIRL!!!!



It is a girl! The ultrasound lady said that if we were to buy clothes, don't take the tags off. But that it was a girl. You can see for yourself by the second picture. She is missing the one appendage Evan has. Jason and I are very excited, apparently I am a little more so than Jason however. When she said it was a girl, I let out an uncontrollable "Yes!" and maybe cried a little bit. We are somewhat set on the name Avery Carrington Davis. It is always subject to change but that is what we like for now.

3 comments:

GiGi said...

Avery Carrington Davis! What a regal name for our little princess. Needless to say, GiGi is so happy!!! Love to you all!

Auntie JJ said...

I LOVE THAT NAME! IT SOUNDS SO RICH! SHE IS GOING TO BE A SUPER STAR! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE LITTLE ONE! AND TO SEE YOU GUYS AT 4TH OF JULY! YIPPEE!

Julie said...

Jason & Lindsey - CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy that you're having a girl! Beautiful name!