Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

We have returned home from our trip to Virginia for the Fourth of July. We had a blast but wish the weather would have been a little more cooperative. It was great getting to see all of our friends and family. I suppose the next time we see most of them, we will have a new addition to the family! Here are just some of the pictures from our trip. Enjoy!

3 comments:

GiGi said...

I know Auntie JJ was as sad as me. I miss the little guy following me around. It's just not the same with Logan and Precious Man. I miss you all terribly!

Auntie JJ said...

I do miss you guys so much! I had a wonderful time! Thank you again for assisting in painting my fence! You guys are awesome and I love you all very much! Tell Tiki Too I miss him terribly!

grandpa said...

It was such a great time having all of you here. My little boy sure is growing up! All that walking!!! I can't believe it.
Miss you guys!