Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanks GiGi

Gigi flew home today and she was probably thinking it wasn't a moment too soon. I don't think she quite knew what she was getting herself into when she agreed to come out here. We could not have done it without her. Especially with the unplanned and unexpected C Section. The stomach flu certainly did not help! She is/was invaluable and I hope she realizes it. Evan was very sad to see her leave. He wanted to go with her, but letting him know that he would see her again in about a week and a half made him feel a little bit better. Here is a picture of Gigi and Avery before we headed out to the airport. What a bunch of lookers! If mother ever reads this....thank you, thank you, thank you!

1 comment:

GiGi said...

I was very happy that I could help you guys out when you needed it most. Given the unforeseen circumstances, I think everyone rolled with the punches very well. Evan is a wonderful big brother and the most handsome boy in the world and Avery is the sweetest Queenie ever. I love you guys and look forward to Christmas and the holidays.