Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Chatty Babies

Here are some videos of our chatty, chatty children. The first two are of Avery, of course. We couldn't leave Evan out of the mix so he got in a word or two. Shockingly, mother never gets in a word edge-wise!

3 comments:

GiGi said...

Sister was really trying hard to tell us what she thought! Good thing she has big brother to finish telling us. Avery gets more verbal and alert each time we see her. Will Mommy be coming home for Evan's birthday? Please! Please! Please!

Grammy/shar said...

Avery really had something pleasant on her mind and she was going to tell all. I love how you call her sister.
Great Auntie Shar

Auntie JJ said...

It took me like 15 minutes to download these clips on my super speedy dial up computer!, but it was well worth it! Avery is such a precious little angel! I hope I get to see her for Evan's birthday! You are coming home, right? That would be the best present ever!