All in all I think Evan had a fabulous 2nd Birthday. He got lots of wonderful presents....thank you everyone! Some presents seen here include a helmet to wear when he rides his new Big Wheel (That is for you Captain Safety), Elmo Books, SpongeBob DVDs, and a chair to sit in to read/watch them. The chair posed no threat to Evan, but we thought we might try the helmet on before we got on the Big Wheel. I think the little man looks pretty good, and safe! Also, as I am sure you can see, we had cupcakes again this year. They were yellow cake with chocolate icing. We decided to disrobe the little fella from the waist up so that it would not end up all over his shirt. Clearly that was a good idea. I still can't believe that dude is two. Next he will be asking me for the car keys!
*
*


3 comments:
I had so much fun at Evie's birthday party! Our little man is growing up!
What a wonderful weekend! I think Evan had a blast at his party and dancing the night away on the deck. Love, GiGi
Happy Birthday, little guy!! I love your new helmet! Thanks for stopping in to visit with me last week. You're such a sweetie!!
Post a Comment