We had a fairly fabulous weekend. I guess I should say a fairly fabulous Saturday. Jason had to work most of Sunday so that stinks. But the weather was great on Saturday, probably around 75-80 degrees. And it didn't even rain which is quite different from every other day around here. We usually get at least one rain shower a day. Jason and I were working on our back "yard" doing a little landscaping. It is another elaborate Jason plan that involves water drainage and rocks. Yikes. Other than that we had a little ice cream on the deck and enjoyed the weather. Here are some pictures. Evan got his hair cut. I don't enjoy the look of it but it will grow out quickly. I think it is because he looks so grown up. He is still my baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What cute pics Linz! Avery is such a happy little girl. You can tell she worships Evan. I agree that his hair is a little short, but the good news is that it grows. I really miss you guys. Might be time for a road trip soon.
I can't believe how big they are getting. Those are adorable pics of little Avery - she's precious!!
What fun to look at the pictures of the children. I like Evan's haircut, and the way Avery looks at him is priceless. She is taking over from her big brother with all the smiles in the pictures. That hat on her turned down is so adorable.
Love you,
Ninny
Post a Comment