Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One Step Closer To Crawling

Yikes! My babies are growing up soooooo quickly. Baby Girl is now getting up on her hands and knees. Next: Crawling. Look out mom, here I come! I am not sure what was so funny in the third picture but I love it and thought I would include it. Precious Pet!
*
*

*

*




4 comments:

GiGi said...

Avery looks so happy to almost crawl! She's laughing to herself that once that happens Mommy "look out".

Auntie JJ said...

OMG! She is so flipping cute Linz! I just want to squeeze little baby grizzle! I love that little peach fuzz hair-do! I can't believe she is up on all fours! Better watch out! Love you and Miss you lots!

grandpa said...

It won't be long now!! She is going to be all over the place!
Diddy

Ninny said...

The "kids" are adorable. I can't believe how much each one of them has grown since I last saw them. You are so right, Evan looks handsome in his SpongeBob Pants PJs. I love the one of Avery lying on the floor with her hair blown back--She looks like she could be on the back of a motorcycle. Lucky parents - healthy and happy little ones.