Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! The day went by somewhat uneventfully. Jason is recovering from a fairly severe stomach bug he got that showed itself in full force yesterday! Eeeewwww! Evan, I believe, caught RSV from our next door neighbor Carter. And Avery has a pretty serious diaper rash goin' on. I am holding together better than everyone. Knock on wood! We watched some Olympics. In particular Johnny Spillane, from Steamboat Springs, win Silver in the Nordic Combined. FYI - It is the first time any American has won a medal of any color ever in the history of the Winter Olympics in the Nordic Combined! Hooooray Baby! I thought I would post some pictures from the day (except the first one - when do I ever get a picture of Jason). Enjoy!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

2 comments:

GiGi said...

What precious little Valentine's! Again, I wish I had been there to smooch all over them. Love and miss you guys!

Auntie JJ said...

These are great pictures Lindsey! I love the one of Avery in her little Valentine's Day outfit! :-)