Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

A Day At The Denver Zoo

For the 4th of July Weekend, Jason took Friday off and the family headed to Denver to visit the Zoo. It was quite warm and steamy but I think everyone had a wonderful time. Evan loved seeing all of the animals and riding the train! Baby Girl wasn't quite as interested but I still think she had a good time. Evan even said he would like to go back and do it again. Maybe sometime soon! Enjoy some of our pictures from the day!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*

2 comments:

GiGi said...

It looks like you had great fun (except for Grizzle). I love how excited Evan was to be in the pool! Looking forward to their reaction to the lake. Only 2 more weeks!!

GiGi said...

Okay-I commented but it's not showing that I did.