It hasn't been a super exciting winter so far unless you love freezing temperatures and snow. I don't mind it a little bit but every week is a bit much even for me. We have actually had a stretch of about 4 or 5 days with temps above 32 degrees so that is something different. Especially considering we had a couple days where the actual air temp was -40 degrees (and that is without the windchill factored in!) On one of the few "nice" days we have had, I bundled up the kidos and we headed outside to play. Here are some pictures from our adventure.
*
*


1 comment:
Hi Lindsey!
Your kids are precious too! I'm so glad you wrote to me so that I could see them on your blog! Hope you're surviving winter down there, its about the same here! You think we'd be used to the 20 below freezing (without the windchill) but it never gets easier!
Post a Comment