Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Evan's 1st Day of Preschool

 Evan started his first day of preschool on the 6th of September.  He was SO excited to go, especially since his best friend Carter was also in his class.  He doesn't like nap time (he has even said to me, "that if they make me take one more nap, then I am going to quit school!".  I told him that we don't quit things and that he would just have to lay down and be quiet if he doesn't want to take a nap).  He is also trying new foods (at his mother's urging of course).  We like to say try it and you'll like it.  Of course we had to have this talk after his first day when they had lasagna and salad (which he referred to as "real leaves" and he did not like that).  He has since come around on the salad and will try to eat the leaves!  It definitely wears him out and he is very sassy after school but I know he is benefiting from hanging out with someone besides Avery and myself.  And I have to admit, things are quieter on the days he is in school, which is kind of nice. ;-)
*

*
*

No comments: