So Evan started to eat finger foods. So far so good. He really likes the Gerber puffs. And from the pictures, you can tell he loves the graham crackers. However I think he gets most of it on his face and hands instead of in his mouth. I find that I have to hose him down afterwards since he is so cracker covered. But he is becoming very independent. Besides eating finger foods, he is crawling like crazy, pulling himself up to stand, and walking with some assistance. But that is ALL he wants to do. We will take small breaks to play with toys and take a nap every now and then. He definitely keeps me on my toes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's funny! He looks like the Cookie Monster!
Imagine what Evan the Great will be like eating cake for his first birthday (if graham crackers are any indication)! Every time I see a new picture he looks so different. It's like a magic trick. Love, Grams
Post a Comment