Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hello! We have returned home from Virginia after Christmas and can we say that Evan was spoiled! Thank you again to everyone for all our gifts. We had a wonderful time visiting with all our family and friends and wish that we had more time to spend with everybody. We love and miss you all already. Hopefully we will find ourselves living closer to everyone in the future (I know I am keeping my fingers crossed). We arrived home just in time for the ball to drop for the new year. Happy 2008 everyone! Last year was needless to say...amazing. Little Evan has changed our lives like we never knew it could but we wouldn't change it for the world! Evan is growing by leaps and bounds (still no teeth yet though). I definitely think he likes to do things at his own pace. He is close to crawling and loves to stand up and walk, with a little assistance of course. He is trying to pull himself up but you know when your legs are like tree trunks it makes things difficult. He continues to try and that is what is important. I will keep you posted though!

2 comments:

GiGi said...

What a precious little elf! We too had a wonderful Christmas with family and look forward to a happy and healthy New Year. We miss you all terribly, but the blog and photos make it so much better. Evan will probably get all of his teeth at one time-OUCH! I love you-
Grammy

Auntie JJ said...

He is so super cuttie! I can't wait to squeeze him (hopefully at the lake in April for his 1st Birthday!) It was great seeing you guys too! We really enjoyed our time together and appreciate all of our Christmas gifts! And don't worry! Evie will have teeth in no time!