Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Settling In


We are finally getting back to our routine after returning from Australia and Virginia. There is something to be said about schedules. Evan is doing well. He has been to the doctor for his 1 year check up. He is in the 50th percentile in height and weight. The only exception is the size of his head. Apparently he is so smart and his brain so large that his head grew exponentially. But that is getting back on track now too. We are still working on walking by ourselves. And of course I am trying to get him to say something else besides Daddy. Mommy would be nice but I will take whatever I can get. Other than Evan needing a haircut, everything is well!

2 comments:

GiGi said...

Evan looks very preppy in his outfit! There is no place like home, but we certainly do MISS you both. Come to Virginia soon.

Auntie JJ said...

What a cuttie! He could model for Ralph Lauren! :-) I just want to eat him up!