Evan woke up from his nap today and wanted to spring Douglas the Moose from the crib jail. He loves Douglas dearly. Daddy brought Douglas home from one of his trips to Wyoming and he and Evan have been inseparable ever since. Also, you may have noticed that Evan clearly suffers from a frightening disease I have coined "Naptime Big Hair". No matter how perfect his hair is when he goes down for a nap, he always wakes up with Naptime Big Hair. I think it is incurable. The poor fellow. It looks like he is taking it all in stride though.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Evan and Douglas
Evan woke up from his nap today and wanted to spring Douglas the Moose from the crib jail. He loves Douglas dearly. Daddy brought Douglas home from one of his trips to Wyoming and he and Evan have been inseparable ever since. Also, you may have noticed that Evan clearly suffers from a frightening disease I have coined "Naptime Big Hair". No matter how perfect his hair is when he goes down for a nap, he always wakes up with Naptime Big Hair. I think it is incurable. The poor fellow. It looks like he is taking it all in stride though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Punk certainly gets his "big hair" naturally in this family. With a name like Douglas how could Evan go wrong? Daddy will be home in a couple of weeks!!! Yeah!!
I think Douglas is great! I think we can all remember that something we had growing up that was always our best friend.. The only thing better is Grandpa!!!!!
Post a Comment