So, Jason requested a video of Evan waking up in the morning. The video is kind of long but kind of sweet. As you know I am not a professional videographer but I did my best. If anyone has any other requests, please let me know. Enjoy, Daddy! We can't wait to see you in 11 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
G Diddy and GiGi had a tear in our eyes watching his morning video. What a perfectly beautiful sight first thing in the morning. We will be glad when Daddy comes home too!
He is so darn cute! I know his Daddy is so excited to see him...won't be too long now! Yeah! I hope to see you guys around 4th of July! Let me know and maybe i can ask off for a little time when you guys plan to be here. Jaime
Post a Comment