Baby Girl turns 1 today! Can you believe it! I sure can't believe it has been a year since that little peanut arrived. We have had a good day so far. Baby girl has worn her princess crown, we have opened presents, and taken a nap. Later, I suppose there must be cake! Evan has taken most of the day in stride. He is still not quite sure why it is Avery's Birthday and not his. But all in all it is going fairly well. Baby Girl has her 1 year check up tomorrow. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that she is near 20 lbs. We can't wait to turn her around in the car to face forward! Here are just a few pictures and videos from the day.
*
*
*
*
*
*


3 comments:
Looks like it has been a great 1st birthday! I love the picture of her crying. She's saying "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to".
So cute Lindsey! Thanks for posting the pictures. I think the hat I got baby grizzle might be a little small! Sorry! I thought she was a little peanut but she is growing by leaps and bounds! Miss you guys!
Happy Birthday Avery! I love her princess crown!
The video of her walking is cute!!
Post a Comment