Here are some more pictures from Baby Girl's Birthday. We had red velvet cupcakes (just like for Evan's 1st Birthday). I thought they were pretty good, but I am not sure how Avery felt about them. She took one bite and that was it. I think she got more on her face and in her hair than she did in her mouth. I thought she was pretty cute anyway. Especially since her hair looks like she stuck her finger in a socket! The striped outfit is one that Auntie JJ gave Avery for her birthday. Too darn precious. We will have to get more pictures with some of the other clothes Baby Girl got for her birthday. I can't wait to try on the pink pants and puffer vest on her that Gigi and Diddy gave her! Just as a side note, in case anyone is keeping track, Avery had her one year check up today at the doctor. She weighs a whopping 18 lbs. 13 oz. That keeps her in the 12-13th percentile and is 29.5 in. tall, which is about the 66th percentile. Her head, as usual for the Davis babies, is growing exponentially. It is 18 3/4 in. which is in the 97th percentile. Again, it must be the huge brain! What can I say, smart already.
*
*
*


2 comments:
Hey lady! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! Yes, we've been "working" on this baby since Bryan returned home! I must say that I'm super jealous of your beautiful home, your weather and uh the awesome hardwood floors!!! Happy Birthday to your baby girl;) Can hardly believe she's a year already! Bri turned 3 1/2 this month! Ugh!!! Where have our babies gone? It's a good thing though, right! Healthy, growing happy babies! Keep in touch! Hugs:)
Precious little girl! Can't believe she's not into sweets.
Post a Comment