Evan turned three on April 6th. I can't believe my little man is growing up so quickly. There is definitely no baby let in him. He is now a dude. He had a blast although it was snowing. He loved all of his presents and really loved his green football cake. Gigi was able to come out for Easter and Ev's Birthday and I think the kids really enjoyed having her around (I think we did too). Here are some pics from the birthday celebration!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*


2 comments:
I had so much fun with all of you! Can't wait to see you in July. Hugs and lots of love!!
Lindsey! Happy Birthday to your little man:) My sweet pea is about to turn 4...May 1st! We finally moved last Saturday (the 17th) back to Indy to be with the fam. I must say it's wonderful and not near as scary as it all seemed before we took the plunge. I'm trying to manage everything in our small apartment (900 sqft)! I'm still working on unpacking and breaking down all of the boxes. My goal is to finish by the weekend. Bri's party is in a week and a half and I need to work on what to do for the cake!
Our house hasn't sold yet, but we're starting to pick up with the showings. Haven't heard from the last showing so there's a chance!
Scott and Sara are the only two left in our old court!
I'm due with our second baby (a boy) on July 22nd! Getting bigger by the day...
Take care and keep in touch:)
Post a Comment