*
I love this picture because it looks like the mountain is on fire. Living in the mountains certainly makes for some pretty pictures! I know I haven't posted many pictures lately. Life has gotten a little hectic around here lately. Evan is potty training and something just clicked for him the other day and he is doing an excellent job. Most of the time he doesn't want/need my help. I figured you all didn't want a picture of that! Avery caught the hand, foot, and mouth virus. She has a sore in her throat and red bumps on her feet and bum (mainly) and some on her hands and face. She has been super cranky for the past week or so. I figured you didn't want pictures of that either. So I thought I would post this more beautiful picture of our lives around here. Hopefully we can quickly get back on track with "prettier" posts!


2 comments:
Way to go, Evan!!
I feel so bad for your little princess! That disease is EVIL! It's so painful!! Hope she gets better very soon!
You will have lots of photo ops when you come home for a month. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment