Happy Mother's Day to all the moms! I had a wonderful mother's day. It started out with me getting to sleep in (kind of rare), followed by breakfast in bed (french toast prepared by Jason). We played outside with the kids (until it got too windy), then we curled up on the couch and watched a movie while the kids were asleep, and had a fabulous dinner (again prepared by Jason). It is so nice to take it easy. Yesterday, we played at our next door neighbor's house. It was Carter's 2nd Birthday. Carter is Evan best friend, even though he is a year younger. Most of the pictures were from the party but I thought they were too cute not to post.
*
*
*


2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day and the kids had a big time playing. Baby Girl was right in the mix with them! Fun times! Love you lots!
These pictures are great Lindsey! Evan and Avery are growing so much! I love the last picture of Evie! Can't wait to see you! Only two more months...
Post a Comment