Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Baby Connor!

While in Virginia for vacation, we celebrated my nephew's very 1st birthday. Precious Baby Connor, seemed to be the happiest little man that day. He received lots of fun presents (I especially like the loud ones I got him!). He ate a little cake, minus the harden icing that made him cry, and played to his hearts content. Evan and Avery tested all of his presents for him, just to make sure they were in good working order ;) Evan did have a moment when he realized this wasn't his birthday party but quickly snapped out of it when he heard there was going to be cake! I am glad we got to celebrate his special day with him and the rest of the family!

*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*

1 comment:

GiGi said...

What a fun day with everyone that I love!