Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hot Air Balloons

There is this really cool Hot Air Balloon Festival every year in Steamboat. It starts REALLY early in the morning just outside of town. I have never been able to get my buns out of bed that early to go, plus, who wants to wake a sleeping child! Of course, it is nothing to Jason to get up that early. So this year he took Evan while Baby Girl and I "slept in". Unfortunately for them, the weather did not cooperate. As you can see, it was very foggy in the morning but then the fog gradually burned off. I think the boys had a great time and I love hearing from Evan how hot air balloons work. What a precious young man!

*


*


*


*


*

1 comment:

GiGi said...

I love the photo with the balloon mountain level and the fog on the bottom!