Here are some pictures of Christmas Eve at Auntie JJ's House. We had a wonderful dinner and a heck of a good time! The picture of Jason and Avery and the one of Evan on the present is from Christmas morning.
We did have a wonderful Christmas Eve at Jaime and John's house. The meal was delightful the first time and just as delightful when we made NC style barbecue. Lots of great memories and the best Christmas to date! Love-GiGi
Definitely the best Christmas to date marmie! I second that one! The meal did turn out very nice didn't it? I was so happy to have you guys over! I can't wait to have Christmas with Linz & Jason this year! I am ready! I miss you guys....
2 comments:
We did have a wonderful Christmas Eve at Jaime and John's house. The meal was delightful the first time and just as delightful when we made NC style barbecue. Lots of great memories and the best Christmas to date! Love-GiGi
Definitely the best Christmas to date marmie! I second that one! The meal did turn out very nice didn't it? I was so happy to have you guys over! I can't wait to have Christmas with Linz & Jason this year! I am ready! I miss you guys....
Post a Comment