Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

More Christmas Pictures

Here are some pictures of Jason's family with the kids. We had a wonderful time with everyone!
*
I don't know what Grandma Betty said but it sure was funny!
*

Those are some good lookin' Davis'!
*

The phone is for who?
*

Auntie Sarah and Avery.
I think Avery is listening for Helen (who has yet to make her appearance)!
*

I think I will take a little siesta here!
*
Auntie Robyn getting in a little baby girl time.
*

Ahhh....refreshing! Thanks Auntie Steffony.
*

Good dog, Tucker!
*

What a crew!
*

Uh Oh....Too much love! Poor Grandma Joyce.

2 comments:

GiGi said...

Evan and Avery are so lucky to have such great families! What wonderful Christmas photos. GiGi

Auntie JJ said...

These pictures are wonderful! What a great Christmas you guys had!