Newburgh got a whole inch to inch and a half of snow this morning. We thought we would try out our winter attire to make sure it keeps us warm. Evans ski bibs, boots and coat kept him very warm and dry. I thought I would post a picture or two of the kids and a video or two of Evan and his first adventure with snow. Get used to it kid, Colorado has lots of the white stuff (so I hear). He wasn't too sure about it at first but then was very upset when I made him go inside. Mean ol' mom. Avery didn't seem to care one way or the other. She looks very warm and content though. Enjoy!
*
*
*


2 comments:
These videos are so darn cute! I have watched the one of Evan wiping the snow off his hand like 10 times! Too cute! I miss you guys!
Oh my goodness! Those are the cutest pictures and videos. Can't wait to see those little rascals. I love you all-GiGi
Post a Comment