We had a lovely, hot 4th of July. We went to Jason's company 4th of July Picnic in a town called Craig. It is about an hour away from where we live. I think the kids had a blast. It was a carnival or fair type theme. There was barbecue, cotton candy, snow cones and inflatable fun. Evan really enjoyed the giant inflatable slide and the horsies. We then came back home to an afternoon thunderstorm that lasted a couple of hours. At least it cooled things off for a minute. We plan to go to the fireworks tonight in Steamboat although it doesn't start until 9. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. You know how I am completely unable to edit these pictures to just one or two....so here are a thousand. Enjoy!
*
**
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


5 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun (especially Jason and Evan going down the inflatable slide). Baby girl is adorable. I am really missing you guys. Need to make a road trip soon (maybe after Nathan, but before Ken). Love you
Oh what fun you all had. The two young ones are adorable; the adults are pretty special, too. I really had a giggle over Avery with her mouth to one side. (the next to last picture)Is she trying to mimic her great granddad that she obviously has heard about. I know that they are a real joy, and obviously GIGI is going to visit Colorado sooner than Christmas. Love you all.
Linz, these are the cuttest pics ever of the kids! I just want to eat up Baby grizzle! I can't wait to see you guys. December can't get here fast enough. Can you please come see me sooner? I miss you! Love, Auntie JJ
Looks like you guys are having a great time. I wish we could be there with you. I think Evan is like his mother when it comes to cotton candy!
Diddy
Post a Comment