These poor babies have no other choice but to go to VA Tech and be a Hokie. Hopefully the Hokies will pull one out today and beat Miami! At least we have a better team than UVA this year!
I haven't been to your blog since the Father's Day post. The kids are all grown up! Evan is a little man and a spitting image of his dad. Avery is so pretty. I can't believe how big she is. How quickly our little babies disappear...
2 comments:
These little hokies are the cutest! Avery is ready for her debut as head cheerleader and Evan as a future member of the team. What an exciting game!
I haven't been to your blog since the Father's Day post. The kids are all grown up! Evan is a little man and a spitting image of his dad. Avery is so pretty. I can't believe how big she is. How quickly our little babies disappear...
Post a Comment