Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Early Birthday, Baby Girl!

Since GiGi won't be here for Baby Girl's 1st Birthday.....we thought we might throw her a faux birthday. We had strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese icing. From the pictures you can tell Avery wasn't quite sure what to do with them. She did end up getting a little bit of the icing and I think she liked it fairly well. Hopefully this is a good dry run for her actual birthday. She got lots of fun toys that Evan already loves playing with. Hopefully he will learn to share Avery's toys with her. He also got a tiny present or two just to curb the jealousy. It is hard to a two year old to understand that everything isn't about him!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

1 comment:

GiGi said...

We had so much fun at the faux birthday party! So glad I could be there to share in the festivities. I miss you all so much. Counting the days until Christmas! I love you!