On this Labor Day we are... at home. Unfortunately, Jason has to work today. It doesn't make much sense to me but then again....nobody asked me. The kids and I are just hangin' out. It is kind of rainy today so no fun for us outside. Evan's favorite place to be by the way. Nothing too exciting going on but I thought I would take some pictures and post them. Enjoy.
P.S. We are not sending the last picture in to the Desitin company for advertisements!
*
*


2 comments:
Oh my goodness! These pictures are too cute for words. I can't wait to get my hands on both of these precious babies. See you this weekend!!
Pinz,
Those are some darn cute kids. We are going to miss seeing you guys at Christmas:( When will you be in VA? I will make a special trip, so we don't just get to pass each other at the mall:)
Pisten
Post a Comment