Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! Sarah and Wendell came over from Frankfort to visit with our little turkey. What else would the child of two Hokies be! Be sure to check out Sarah's shirt. Too funny! For those who don't know, she is 21 weeks pregnant with a girl!
And yes, I am huge. Only 3 weeks left.
Evan had the most fun putting the candy in his bucket....and touching the grass. Sometimes we have attention span issues. What a great time!









And a couple of videos too!


3 comments:

GiGi said...

I love our littlest Hokie Bird! He should be on an ad for VT. You guys look really good, but I think Avery is almost cooked!!! Love Sarah's t-shirt with the baby skeleton. Glad you had fun! Love, GiGi

GiGi said...

what in the heck is littlest? I meant our little Hokie Bird.

Auntie JJ said...

He is the cuttest little Hokie Bird ever! I love the last video with his tummy sticking out and waddling back to you! HA! What a great time! I miss you guys soooooooooooo much! (Love Sarah's t-shirt too!)