I think everyone is just about over being at the hospital. There isn't much for Evan to touch and play with so he quickly loses patience. I am over the food and sitting around all day. I will be very happy to get home to my own surroundings. Overall though we had a nice day. Avery is looking more and more like herself. The swelling and bruising is subsiding quickly. I still can't get over how tiny she is. From the sight of my pregnant belly, you would have thought she was going to be a 10 pounder! Here are some pictures from today. Evan loves looking at his baby sister. He would love to touch her, but we haven't quite learned how to be gentle and easy with the new addition. I am scheduled to leave tomorrow morning and it is not a minute too soon. We hope to keep updating the blog with pictures so stay tuned.....
***
What a proud papa
*
Maybe she won't notice if I just touch her here....
Okay....I give up!


2 comments:
Wow! She is too cute! Where are the pics of Avery in my outfit? I can't wait to gobble Avery and Evan up! They have no idea what's coming! I can't wait to see everyone!
Those feet are sooo cute. Maybe she can balance out Lilly, because she has the world's tiniest feet. I'm not sure where she gets that from.
We can't wait to introduce the girls:)
Post a Comment