Baby Girl got her first sponge bath at home today. I know I always feel a little bit better after I have had a bath. I don't think she realized what was coming and I am sure she didn't enjoy it very much. Evan had a blast checking out what was going on with his baby sister. He has been a big helper with Avery and loves to give her lots of gentle kisses on her forehead. The last pictures are from after the bath. I think she looks more relaxed and quite content!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)
3 comments:
Linz,
What an absolutely beautiful baby. She does look so tiny. Her coloring is great! Evan looks quite gleeful when Avery is crying. "Hey, Look Mom, I am the good kid."
The Queen Mum looks like I imagine she looked on the trip from Australia. Squished.
Love,
Shar
Evan looks very happy to have his little sister at home. He is so interested in what's going on. The little Queen is very lucky to have him as her protector!!!
Gi Diddy
She is so darling! Am I crazy or does she look a little bit like Evan did at this age?
Post a Comment