Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

On Our Way Home



We finally got our marching orders yesterday and it wasn't a minute too soon. We are all glad to be back in our own home. No nurses coming in every five minutes wanting something else. Good Grief. As you can see, the car ride home hardly phased the Queen B. Mom however had more of a tight squeeze in the car. I think the next step is a minivan.....NNNNOOOOOO! It is kind of hard to see since we had to bundle her up for the freezing Indiana weather, but Queenie loves her outfit from her Auntie JJ!


2 comments:

Auntie JJ said...

She is a little peanut! That newborn outfit I bought her is huge! HA! I can't wait to see you guys! I will be there before you know it! Yeehaw! :-) Love you!

grandpa said...

Everybody looks excited about going home. I know Avery will be much happier as well as the rest of the family. She is our little Queen!
Gi Diddy